Art, Design, Business Speaker Series
This series of guest lectures brings together practitioners with a breadth of experience in entrepreneurship practices, with a focus on the creative sector.
Hear the stories of entrepreneurs, designers and tech pioneers who’ve put together wildly successful startups, worked with top companies, and developed new and incredible products and business models.
Free and open to the public – all welcome.
Watch ADB3 Spring 2021 talks here.
Business Model Canvas
Joanna Buczkowska-McCumber, Executive Director, League of Innovators
4:00 pm, Monday, January 25, 2021
Ian Bell, Co-Founder, RingCentral
4:00 pm, Monday, February 22, 2021
Amanda Downs, Communicator & Brand Strategist
4:00 pm, Monday, March 8, 2021
Hussein Hallak, Founder & CEO, Next Decentrum
4:00 pm, Monday, March 22, 2021
Paulina Cameron, CEO, the Forum
4:00 pm, Monday, March 29, 2021
ADB3 2021 is generously supported by Canada’s Digital Supercluster.
- Marc Baumgartner, Founder, Codename Design on Value Proposition Design
- Ian Bell, Co-Founder, Rosterbot on Pitching
- Joanna Buczkowska-McCumber, Executive Director, League of Innovators on Business Model Canvas
- Paulina Cameron, CEO, Forum for Women Entrepreneurs on Funding
- Alex Chuang, Co-founder and CSO, Launch Academy on Pitching
- James Chutter, Head of Venture Strategy, Axiom Zen on Value Proposition Design
- Amanda Downs, Director of Communications, 1QBit on Brand Storytelling
- Izzie Egan, Co-Founder and CEO, Blankslate on Pitching
- Scott Forsythe, Industrial Designer, WOKE on Validation
- Hussein Hallak, Founder & CEO, Next Decentrum on Validation
- Daryl Hatton, Founder and CEO, Fundrazr on Funding
- Maura Rodgers, Co-Founder and CEO, Strutta on Validation
- Michael Tippett, VP Corporate Development, Later.com on Business Model Canvas